(Note: The time specified in the hourly rate refers to time spent at the shoot. All editing costs have already been factored into the prices displayed.)
Special discounted rates apply to some shoots longer than 3 hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Travel costs (at AA rates) apply if the shooting location is outside the Greater Johannesburg area
- R1000/hour (minimum booking: two hours)
Special Home Industry/Home-Based Small Business Start-Up Product or Food Photography package
- R1500 fixed rate for an initial two hour shoot. Additional time/sessions billed at regular food and product photography rates.
Food and Product Photography
- Small business websites/social media use- R1200/hour (minimum two hours) | Half Day: R3000 | Full Day: R5500 (7 hours)
- Cookbook photography/food blogs- R1200/hour (minimum two hours) | Half Day: R3000 | Full Day: R5500 (7 hours)
- Independent Restaurants- Half Day: R3500 | Full Day: R6000 (7 hours)
- Corporate/Brands – Half Day: R4500 | Full Day: R8000
- R1200/hour (minimum two hours)
Lifestyle Photography (Couple Shoots, Children, Families, Personal Branding, Bloggers, Graduations)
- R1500 (90 minute photo shoot on-location Greater Johannesburg. Excludes venue fees if applicable. Edited photographs delivered via Dropbox download)
Portrait Sessions (Greater Johannesburg)
- Studio session (Johannesburg South) R850/hour (personal websites/blogs, social media use)
- On-location R1200/hour (non-profits, personal websites/blogs, social media use)
- On location R1400/hour (corporate and print use) | R3600 (Half Day) | Full Day: R7000 (7 hours)
Interior/Architectural Photography (Greater Johannesburg)
- Packages for micro weddings in 2021 start from R4500.
- Larger events and extended coverage from R10000.
Photobook options available
Email email@example.com for an updated price list.